Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy day

So, I was worried about how the kids would act during the PLAN after last year's group. However, I am very happy to report that this year, sans Halloween candy, they were GREAT. Yea! But, because no day can go without an emergency, I did have something scary happen. 10 minutes into the interest inventory one of the students in my room started having a seizure. One minute he was joking around and the next he was on the floor. It came over him so quickly that the boys at his table thought he was playing. I told one of the kids to run and get an administrator. The nurse came down, the paramedics showed up and everything was ok, but it definitely put me on edge. I was very impressed though with how my room of kids reacted. They quickly cleared everything out of the way and stayed quiet until we could move them to another testing room.

On a lighter note, here's a picture of a little something I started painting last night...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

you're so creative.

paint me something!

AGA said...

Ok, what would you like :o)