Thursday, October 16, 2008

What we write when we think no one is looking...

Like hundreds of other people I like to read Dooce's blog. Today's entry featured some journal entries from her freshman year of college. It reminded me of a night during my last year of college while living at 418 with my 6 roommates. Someone (Casey I think) decided it would be a good idea to sit around and read from our journals. It is one of my top 10 memories from living there. I won't tell you what was said, but I will tell you that a certain ex-naval school roomie sat and listened while insisting that she did not keep a journal. After a few minutes she disappeared to her room only to return with not one, but TWO journals and when she read we found out that some days "she is a dreamer who dreams of love". It makes me smile just thinking about it. Perhaps I'll be brave enough to post one of my own entries for you guys...we'll see :o)

No comments: