Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yet another addition to the etsy store...













So, I've had these onsies for quite some time now and am finally getting around to painting and posting them. The onesies themselves are from this really great company, Zee Spot. Check them out www.zee-spot.com They are organic cotton and the colors come from environmentally frinedly dyes. Plus, the customer service has been wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wholesale organic cotton onesies. I'll have to get to painting some of the other colors I purchased. I sent one to my new nephew with a jack-o-lantern on it but forgot to take a picture...Oh well, I'll just have to get them to put him in it when I got down for Thanksgiving :o) Noah + painted onesie= even better picture

No comments: