Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Runners up for my garden photo friday challenge

Thought I'd share a few of the images I was thinking of using in my photo friday challenge.

This is from my garden currently. I didn't have any strawberries all summer and all of a sudden these two little guys wanted to come alive.

This was my vegetable garden over the summer while it was alive :o)

I love, love, love these little guys and am looking forward to planting some more now that it is cooling off a bit. They are sweet alyssum flowers.

And finally another picture from our Poland trip. I thought this was super cool. They made a wall out of these cement/cinder like blocks and in the holes planted all types of different succulents. Not only does it look neat, but it helps with run off while not just pouring concrete over everything.

No comments: